Kobi SOLARIS 2,5W wall solar lamp with motion
KOBI SOLARIS It is a tiny LED solar lamp for installation on the facade of a building with an IP44 tightness class. It contains a replaceable lithium-ion battery that is powered by solar energy. It has 3 operating modes, each is programmed to activate at dusk and deactivate at dawn, and because the lamp does not require wiring, it will work wherever there is no power supply. Motion sensor: angle / detection range: 120 degrees / 6m. The solar lamp can be used to illuminate the driveway, entrance, parking lot, garden, plants, garage, terrace, etc.
- LED light source
- 4000K light color - neutral white
- Luminous flux 140lm
- The light distribution angle is 90 degrees
- Color reproduction CRI> 80
- Power supply: 3.7V / 2000mAh battery - SOLAR
- Detection angle / range: 120 degrees / 6m
- Width 18.1 cm
- Depth 9.1cm
- Height: 6.6 cm
- IP44 tightness class
- Producer KOBI
- Burn time up to 10,000 hours
- 2-year warranty
- Weight 0.63 kg
- easy installation thanks to no wiring
- the LED in the luminaire cannot be replaced.
- automatically turns on at dusk and charges during the day
- the lamps in the luminaire cannot be replaced.
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
No customer reviews for the moment.